Life in an Instant
I hope you all had at least a decent Valentine’s Day. Jeff and I picked up sushi from our favorite Japanese restaurant (which took an hour), watched the latest episodes of Naruto Shippoden and The Big Bang Theory and finished up the evening with a cake that we devoured while lazing about on the couch. It was very nice. On our way to pick up dinner, we started bashing on The Last Airbender, though I’m still not 100% sure how we ended up on the subject. When we looked up the movie to see if the kids’ careers had died with this movie, we discovered that Google was using a photo from Dragonball Evolution as the movie image. Check it out here. It’s hilarious.I decided to try my hand at Poké all nails Friday night. I got a lot of compliments from the ladies at Petco and Denny’s on them. Next time, I’m doing Pokéballs on one hand and Pokémon on the other.
1. Using my awesome new mug for the first time. Made my morning experience that much better.
2. Gotta catch ’em all in my Pokéball nails.
3. Having a 1/2 sheet of cake as your Valentine’s Day dessert is a result of waiting until 9:30p to run to the store to get anything. Lesson learned.
4. If you google “The Last Airbender”, the movie image is from Dragonball Evolution. Shitty movie for a shittier movie.
5. Jeff and I from June 2008, our first out-of-town stay as a couple. Five years is a long-ass time, people.
6. Jalapeno chicken with cream cheese and salsa topping from this Pinterest recipe.