Life in an Instant
I’M SO TIRED! The past 4 nights have been so jammed pack. Thursday I crashed at the Hampton Inn in Lodi, CA for my company’s annual conference. We couldn’t set up the room for registration the night before at our meeting site, so I had to be up by 5a to be there by 6a and finish setting up by 6:30a. I knew diving into those Jelly Bellies at 11p would be a bad idea. It was nuts all day Friday at the conference, but everything went really smoothly. Jeff and I decided to hit up the Abbey and stop by a friend’s place for some good times and a few rounds of pool. You better believe I slept until 1 in the afternoon on Saturday! And because it was payday, I got to restock on groceries. I went kind nuts on the cooking this afternoon while doing homework. Now, my brain’s shutting down. Maybe I should just go to bed now. Goodnight, all!
1. I’m currently working on an ombre-ish dye job for my friend @youdontknowme_imsheena. One more session!
2. Saw some beautiful colors in the sky before dying her hair.
3. A nice beer after an 11-hour work day.
4. Titled “Discarded” so I had an excuse to sing the chorus from “Reunited” by Peaches and Herb when I put them back on later that night.
5. My friend Aidy was such a sweetheart and gave me this huge box of Hello Kitty Jelly Bellies. Too bad I ate half the box at 11 that night and couldn’t sleep well. #Sacrifices.
6. Stripes and Dots nail design. Black – Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out (Ulta Beauty), Grey – love & beauty by Forever 21 in Light Grey (Forever 21), White – Sinful Colors Nail Art and Bad Chick (Similar), Topcoat – ORLY Chip Resistant Topcoat (Similar)
7. So much water. 300 total lining one wall in the Green Room.
8. The remains of the pizza we ate setting up for my company’s annual conference.
9. My friend, @kristen14, made me this sweet-ass mug. Just cause.
10. Oh school. How many school supplies will I have to go through this semester? This binder already has to be replaced and it’s only been a month.