Happy New Year, friends! I hope you enjoyed it, whether you slept through it, stayed at home with loved ones, or partied it up with friends! I spent the day reorganizing my kitchen, ha ha!
2015 has just begun, and I’m already having to get into busy work mode! Today, I will going down to the City of Lodi building to apply for my business license! I’m tingling with anticipation and nerves. It’s finally happening, you guys. I’m taking the big step towards my dreams. This one’s for both of us, Grandma!
What I’m looking forward to in 2015:
- A weekend in Vegas with my parents and Mike for their 31st anniversary
- Official October Rose Boutique launch (*dances*)
- Megan’s bridal shower, lingerie party, bachelorette spa day, and wedding
- Disneyland with Mike and his family
- Making the last payment on my car (*more dancing*)
So many fun and happy times up ahead to look forward to with so many people that I care for and love! The next 6 months are going to be busy, but I hope they don’t fly by too fast.
Let me know if you have anything in particular you’re looking forward to in 2015, no matter how small or large it might be!